Online Event: Future Challenges of MGAs
In our latest online event, we are delighted to welcome Alessandro Rizzo, the CEO of EuroCaution Benelux SA, which was co-founded by him in 2012. EuroCaution Benelux SA is an insurance and reinsurance broker specialized in underwriting financial guarantees, performance guarantees, credit insurance and various financial losses.
With Alessandro’s many years of experience as an insurance and reinsurance underwriter, he will not only provide us with valuable insights into the current and future challenges of MGAs, but also show strategies on how to overcome these.
Register for the Online Event today!
The online event will focus on topics such as
- aligning reinsurer, carriers, and MGA interests to secure long time relationships
- the role of applications programming interfaces (APIs) in achieving a more flexible approach to digitalization and the challenge to automate the acquisition
- processing of large amounts of data, e.g., financial data, macro, and microeconomic information
Furthermore, we will discuss the importance of flexibility, simplicity and personalization to the surety and bond market and potential ways to improve underwriting performance with advanced data, analytics and reporting capabilities.
To Whom is the Online Event Directed?
In addition to MGAs, the online event also targets credit and surety insurers along with brokers.
Participation is free of charge.
How Does it Work?
If you have registered for an online event, you will receive the dial-in data from us by e-mail. These consist of a link to the citrix GoToWebinar web service that we use for the presentation, a phone number to dial in via your device, and an access code. In addition, you will be provided with the meeting ID. Once you have received the dial-in information from us, please follow these steps:
- On the day of the meeting, click on the dial-in link in your e-mail.
- Use your microphone and speakers. A headset is recommended.
- You are ready to go.